bcamp2021-07 - [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Wrap Up

Subject: 2021 BaseCAMP

[bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Wrap Up

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Wrap Up
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 20:57:14 +0000

Hi, BaseCAMPers,

We made it to the end, what a journey! The value of everything we learned during our time together would not have been possible without our presenters, contributors, moderators, hosts, and most importantly, you! We really appreciate your contributions as a community member by being attentive, asking questions, and sharing stories.

We want to continue hearing from you, so please take some time to complete our survey. This feedback is incredibly helpful as we improve BaseCAMP for fellow IAM newbies, and look forward to reading your honest replies..

Remo

Still wanting to make connections? Remo will be open today for Community Connections until 8 p.m. ET - we hope to see you there one last time!

Canvas:

If you need a recap of what was discussed during our sessions throughout the week, all content will be uploaded to Canvas (recordings and slides from Friday can be found here) by next week..

Slack:

The IAM party won’t stop, so Slack will continue to be available for all questions, comments, and feedback through the remainder of 2021. Please continue to post and check back in for information and updates about happenings in our community. If you are interested in joining other InCommon community Slack channels? Ping Erin Murtha on Slack (@emurtha) to let her know.

Sponsors:

We had an incredibly successful week thanks to Cirrus Identity  and West Arete! Please reach out to them after the conference  - they would love to work with your team and provide solutions for your IAM goals.

Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you again soon (hopefully, at CAMP - for a discount!)!

Cheers,

The BaseCAMP Team

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

signature_1408561750

  • [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Wrap Up, Erin Murtha, 07/16/2021