bcamp2021-07 - [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Peeps - Here's your Thursday Guide

Subject: 2021 BaseCAMP

[bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Peeps - Here's your Thursday Guide

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Peeps - Here's your Thursday Guide
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:50:15 +0000

Greetings BaseCAMPers!

We are in the home stretch as we head into our last two days of CAMP! Wednesday was all about peeling back the layers and allowing space to learn about  identity registration, authentication, and access/grouping. We have another great lineup of sessions for you, so get ready!

Thursday's Activities:

Please plan to join us in the main Dining Hall at 12:00 p.m. ET (11 am CT | 10 am MT | 9 am PT). Following the welcome, you’ll get a chance to learn about the Collaboration Success Program - don’t miss it if you are wondering how InCommon can support your IAM journey! Next up, we’ll dive into the following areas:

  1. Provisioning (101 or 201)
  1. Basics of Federation
  2. Key Concepts in the Federation

Continuing the theme of sharing and collaboration at BaseCAMP, we want to hear from you! Conversation is always encouraged, so feel free to post questions and comments in the Zoom chat at each session.

CAMP Fires:

Thursday will be the last day for CAMP Fire sessions! We’re planning to do something a little different for tomorrow. Once the session topics are decided, details will be posted with Zoom links in Canvas.

Remo:

Thursday is also the last day for Remo! The campsites will open up at 10:30 ET - 12:00 ET and again from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. ET. Before the end of our week together, we encourage you to pop in, say hello, and meet some new friends!

Canvas:

If you need a recap of what was discussed during our sessions today, all content will be uploaded to Canvas (recordings will be uploaded as quickly as we can and slides from Wednesday can be found here).

Slack:

Slack will continue to be available for all questions, comments, and feedback, so please post at any time and a Counselor or fellow CAMPer will be sure to reply.

Sponsors:

Props and kudos to West Arete and Cirrus Identity for their awesome presentations during ‘Welcome to Wednesday’ this morning! If you have questions about how they can help your organization, please reach out to start a conversation.

See you on Thursday!

The BaseCAMP Team

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

signature_1549205884

  • [bcamp2021-07] BaseCAMP Peeps - Here's your Thursday Guide, Erin Murtha, 07/14/2021