2020npapw - Re: Very sad news.....

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Very sad news.....

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Very sad news.....
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 18:37:32 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, Ann Doyle wrote:

Hi all - It is with a heavy heart that I pass along this news in case you
haven’t seen it yet. Christianne Orto was a pioneer in the networked
performing arts space, launching all of our efforts here along with New World
Symphony, Cleveland Institute of Music and a few other early adopter
colleagues. I am grief stricken to learn she is gone.

I wonder if we might dedicate this year’s workshop to her - or at least launch the workshop in memoriam, or have a remembrance somehow?

yes Ann... do it.

:-(

Kind regards. - Ann

Claudio Allocchio G A R R
Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys