2020npapw - Re: Very sad news.....

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Very sad news.....

  • From: Tom Gorman <>
  • To: Domenico Vicinanza <>, Maria Isabel Gandia <>, Ann Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Very sad news.....
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:41:38 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=coventry.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=coventry.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=coventry.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=OkD98mGV6AQwUByYd3/7U8nFkKo0DkpJaKvlvin1Tho=; b=CY3u5mra4agY9CXE9u+kYyktP6+I8HKtKNBzun+5U3EbRe2+gXqwSkTA1heMsKmzTEQH3oqIrTMilSGPF+fEeBcEuHwk+gyn7R4q14LjA31ABg3np4+se30CSmfgFCe6bh3RxbmwUdlPlFpbr1X9QXVq60QK/IMKwgsWDTuwF23RWLCldkngbK1VNKElpLLhNJTwtEm/WhsAQiOFEck0TFg7juBg8xqzBfClfAepeFzXz6+LU/zoFmtnxKrSJr2sUTRsjm6MHFnlnV4eZTjXqRwkXIrTCxuyLSjWHqLq02wHuex1+Ma3DCGjyOPe2Inh5XWHEXPR7hoMl4sgGqypRg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HskaEcXaypYW60RNTUdEQuKfDMPFaoaT8CEGC4RziYmQAyorYV70jKDkde8L/rQORojRAroUice835ivRI92lVCx1hd3gP6OmGDT9SmIvCbbJiNyDtLX+kNU7rcVBcWJz26vxChknHjgHg079dCh46GYfLw3dSN2TuoHpA3wokehPyTVbpuyEISRjaNkMe8FeV3zKf9HQsV6Ng0sZWPpY3b+Lp7lX+C2wIhS9U/E/5HgM6Qt5ZxAeE243DXbDehJYSN/SDl67wPRfs1/Wu8p3h/lWiR3IOMXmW9CIrjjNjsqKi7VUyS9cqHQBvCidIBn1ILriC5YWT1FE7zJWjYjJA==

Hi  Ann,

This is very sad news indeed. I agree that we should dedicate this year's workshop or have a memorium to her as part of the workshop this year. I think that those who were closest to her will have the most fitting ideas of how we can pay tribute to her.

Tom