2020npapw - Very sad news.....

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Very sad news.....

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Very sad news.....
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 14:22:43 +0000

Hi all  -  It is with a heavy heart that I pass along this news in case you haven’t seen it yet.    Christianne Orto was a pioneer in the networked performing arts space, launching all of our efforts here along with New World Symphony, Cleveland Institute of Music and a few other early adopter colleagues.    I am grief stricken to learn she is gone.

I wonder if we might dedicate this year’s workshop to her -  or at least launch the workshop in memoriam, or have a remembrance somehow?

Kind regards.    - Ann