2020npapw - Re: Late submission

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Late submission

  • From: Renate Kreil <>
  • To: Domenico Vicinanza <>
  • Cc: , Tom Gorman <>,
  • Subject: Re: Late submission
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 13:35:22 +0100

Dear All,

I think it is a great opportunity to hear more about the experiences which were made by the team realizing this project.

Very positive, that the entire team is immediately listed below at the website, to make transparent, what is necessary to realize such a production. I expect important input for all of us, to hear more about it. If there is a video/record of the production itself, please let me know. I couldn't find one.

I hope everybody entered joyfully 2020 and let´s make it an inspiring one.

See you soon, renate