2020npapw - Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:14:56 +0000

well then, let's be sure to identify what's missing and adjust our sails.
Talk to you all soon. -Ann

On 12/5/19, 8:58 AM, "Claudio Allocchio" <> wrote:

Hi all,

Im a bit suprised by the proposed schedule: I see many panels... too many
panels I shall say, and littel space for the presentations and updates
that we have either as invited or as submitted. Furthermore, there is too
much unbalanced focus on the artistic part vs the network(ing) part, too
also in the panels.

in short, it does not seem to fit in the usual "spirit" on NPAPWS where
people are presented with possible techologies, are presented with use
cases and discuss a together on how to use and create what's avaiable and
what's missing and still has to be invented or created.

so... see you soon!

:-)

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, Ann
Doyle wrote:

> Hello all - We are planning to meet tomorrow/Thursday December 5 at
10AM Eastern Time/4PM Central Europe Time. Based on our discussions these
past months, attached for your review is a draft workshop agenda that Mary
Simoni and I have been working on this past month. Mary has vetted this
with EMPAC staff for viability so this should serve as good foundation.
Let’s plan to discuss tomorrow.

> I look forward to seeing as many of you tomorrow as possible. If you
are unable to attend the meeting, please review this draft workshop agenda
and send along observations and suggestions. Best to all. -Ann

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zK8j3aYQ8PFNcCiRje9Wg60lRCUj7uZ-ma1mB-15qC0/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs.

> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://internet2.zoom.us/j/3592919706
>
> One tap mobile
> +16465588656,,3592919706# US (New York)
> +16699006833,,3592919706# US (San Jose)
>
> Dial by your location
> +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
> +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
> Meeting ID: 359 291 9706
> Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acOBK5qD5w
>
> Join by SIP
> <>
>
> Join by H.323
> 162.255.37.11 (US West)
> 162.255.36.11 (US East)
> 221.122.88.195 (China)
> 115.114.131.7 (India)
> 213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
> 103.122.166.55 (Australia)
> 209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
> 64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
> 69.174.57.160 (Canada)
> 207.226.132.110 (Japan)
> 202.177.207.158
> Meeting ID: 359 291 9706
>
> Join by Skype for Business
> https://internet2.zoom.us/skype/3592919706
>

> ______________________
> Ann Doyle
> Community Engagement Manager
> Higher Education and Cultural Programs
> Internet2
> +1.734.352.7011

Claudio Allocchio G A R R

Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio;
S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys