2020npapw - Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Confirming tomorrow's NPAPW meeting
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:58:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

Im a bit suprised by the proposed schedule: I see many panels... too many panels I shall say, and littel space for the presentations and updates that we have either as invited or as submitted. Furthermore, there is too much unbalanced focus on the artistic part vs the network(ing) part, too also in the panels.

in short, it does not seem to fit in the usual "spirit" on NPAPWS where people are presented with possible techologies, are presented with use cases and discuss a together on how to use and create what's avaiable and what's missing and still has to be invented or created.

so... see you soon!

:-)