wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday August 13th, 2009, 4pm

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday August 13th, 2009, 4pm

  • From: Scotty Logan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday August 13th, 2009, 4pm
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:57:47 -0700

On Aug 13, 2009, at 7:28 AM, Callahan, Tim wrote:
Please join us for our bi-weekly call today. We will discuss the challenges and possible solutions in developing our trusted server connections. I would like to discuss options including how to fix Openfire cert issues vs. the value in migrating to another server that is already “fixed” (if they exist). If possible (i.e., depending on who can attend), I’d like to discuss the challenges of connecting to Google Talk securely.

I can't attend this week - my boss is out of town, so I'm running our group meeting today.
I’ve added a few things to the Wiki this week:

Under the cookbook, I’ve added “Useful Links”

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/Useful+links

I noticed a page listing clients:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/PIC_at_edu_Jabber_Clients

Can we have a list of servers too (openfire is listed on the Useful Links page, but no others), perhaps with some feature comparisons?

Scotty

--
Scotty Logan,