wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] wiki and survey update status

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] wiki and survey update status

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] wiki and survey update status
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:52:10 -0400

--On Thursday, July 5, 2007 7:55 AM -0600 Neal McBurnett <> wrote:
User Name of the folks that have been given permission after it has
been granted(!)):

Ben Chinowsky, Candace Holman, Ben Chinowsky, Deke Kassabian, George
Brett, Neal McBurnett, Randy Stout

I'm eager to add others to the list - if you want edit permission,
please let me know, and include your "User Name" (ala User Name:
nealmcb, not your "Full Name") from your confluence profile.
Or let me know if you can't edit because the wrong User Name....

Thanks, Neal!

I also see that surveymonkey requires a "Professional status account"
($19.95/month) to include things like html links or styling in the
survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/HelpCenter/Answer.aspx?HelpID=26

By the time I got to that point, Deke had cancelled the meeting.

Okay. Perhaps someone can look into whether Internet2 wants or even already has such an account. Neal, Ben, Jonathan?

I made an update to number the questions, to make it easier to
discuss them. I also made the easy changes, as you see if you click
on "SHOW COMMENT" just above the page content itself.

link to use cases; add google talk; add "instructional use" option;
remove "optional" from name/title;

I still haven't made some of the other changes to the sequence and
wording that I talked about last time.

The latest version is at
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/PIC.edu+Project
+Proposal+Survey+-+DRAFT

The last version by Candace, v. 14, is available at
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=
15175

Okay, let's "meet" today at 4pm to discuss where we are.

I encourage everyone to take a look at the latest version (see link above) before the call.

Thanks!
^Deke

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania