wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] iFIND at MIT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] iFIND at MIT

  • From: "Prashant Chopra (CampusEAI Consortium)" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] iFIND at MIT
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:09:54 -0500

Hi Dennis.

1) Is there any existing or planned directory server integration?

2) Any plans to tie it into insideMIT in the future?

3) Any thoughts on relationship to XMPP/Jabber for IM?

4) Any planned connection to VoIP/Asterisk or Video Conferencing?

PC

Steve Blair wrote:

Pretty cool. What location technology is used?

:Steve

Dennis Baron wrote:
I think I've mentioned iFIND a few times in the past - just went into
beta.

iFIND is MIT's new location-based application for friendspotting.
http://ifind.mit.edu/

Dennis

--

Prashant Chopra <vsee:prashant>
Chief Architect

First time users install VSee <http://vsee.com/vsee.exe>, then re-click on my name to video-phone me.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. This e-mail transmission, and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of any of the transmitted information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail by forwarding this to or by telephone at 216-589-9626 ext. 102 and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them. Thank you.