wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] draft September 21 PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] draft September 21 PIC minutes

  • From: Mark Sirota <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] draft September 21 PIC minutes
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:47:58 -0400

--On 9/27/06 4:07 PM -0700 Ben Chinowsky
[ACTION] (9/7) Mark will resend jabberwocky account holders their
jabberwocky account info, and note what they will need to experiment with
the presence agent (e.g., what version of python is needed).

The first part of that is attached -- I'm just attaching the original
message from June 8th. (I sent it to Rodger, who then sent it to this
list.)

The presence agent (still not posted) is being developed for MacOS X 10.4 Tiger with Python-2.4 or later. It may work with earlier versions of
Python as well (I'll test with 2.3.5 before posting it, since that's what
ships with Tiger).

I'm still working on the Applescript code (to make the presence app
Applescript-aware).

Mark