wg-pic - My new job

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

My new job

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: My new job
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:46:31 -0400

Hi all,

I recently started a new job at Nokia as Director of the Nokia MIT
Lablet soon to be in Cambridge, MA. The charter of the lab is Mobile
Ecosystem 2012, working on phones, personal communication devices and
peripherals, and applications and frameworks. According to the charter,
the work will consist of 4 or 5 joint research projects with MIT. I
think it is safe to assume that we will be doing SIP-based
communications as part of the work.

I was in Helsinki for the past 2 weeks getting to know Nokia and now I'm
working from Nokia Research Center in Burlington and at MIT starting up
the new lab, forming a team, and selecting research projects from MIT.

Jamey

  • My new job, jamey.hicks, 09/21/2005