wg-pic - Xten Eyebeam

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Xten Eyebeam

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Xten Eyebeam
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:16:02 -0500

pals.internet2.edu works again. Thanks Jamey.

Dennis and I tested the Xten Eyebeam Beta via FWD last night, and it has some good presence options (as well as video, which I didn't test).

You can configure a list of custom status's for presence, using Settings - User Interface - Status. I added a list of locations/availability, which I can manually assign to myself. Perhaps the Eyebeam SDK would allow us to automatically assign locations/availability using the skiffs....

Candace