wg-pic - Client requirements

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Client requirements

  • From: "Rork, Joseph (J.P.)" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Client requirements
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:32:05 -0400
  • Hop-count: 1

Title: Client requirements

One topic that we didn’t get a chance to talk about on yesterday's call was the additional items that need to be appended to the  current client requirements documents.  (push-to-talk, iLBC, etc)  I'm looking for someone that is interested in being the shepard of that document.  The obvious people that could be owners would be Xiaotao and/or Jamey, but it may offer the opportunity to someone else in the group to become intimately involved with the technology.  Any takers?

Begging the question, what is the group's feeling about the likelihood that we recruit more clients to play with this group?  Rumors from last meeting was that Session would be adding some of this added functionality, and of course we have sipc, but are there any more?  Is the work product being created here with the client requirement documentation useful?

Regards,
Joseph Rork
Associate Architect
Next Generation Collaborative Computing, SIE
Ford Motor Company
Phone: 313-594-6672
Email:
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."