wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Brainstorming

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Brainstorming

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Brainstorming
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:15:33 -0400

To prime the discussion, here are a few feature requests...

* H.350 support to allow clients to auto-config themselves with URI
and password once client has already authenticated to use the WiFi
network;

* Highlight SIP.edu reachability with click-to-dial directories of
SIP.edu-enabled schools;

* Kiosks allowing anonymous, configuration-free use;

* Client support for iLBC;

* Client support for location presence fuzzing;

* Location-specific resources shown on portal (e.g. URLs to speaker
bios, session evaluation, streaming video)

-- ben

Ben Teitelbaum
<>