wg-pic - Unable to log into Presence Portal for the Rich Presence Trial

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Unable to log into Presence Portal for the Rich Presence Trial

  • From: Dhana Lakshmi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Unable to log into Presence Portal for the Rich Presence Trial
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am a walk-in registrant and would like to register
for the Rich Presence Trial. I am student at
San Jose State University currently researching the
SIP protocol.

I tried to register for the trial by clicking
'Presence Portal' at
http://pals.internet2.edu/trials/200404-trial.html#register

But I was not able to register.

I would greatly appreciate of you could
enable my participation in the trial, as
this would help me immensely for my
research work.

Thank you very much,
Dhana