wg-pic - [WG-PIC:16] today's call and next week's meeting

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

[WG-PIC:16] today's call and next week's meeting

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Jeremy George <>
  • Subject: [WG-PIC:16] today's call and next week's meeting
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:55:50 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

There haven't been significant happenings during the week so I'm going
to cancel today's call.

We're still working on getting the SER machine functioning. It will
be a priority to get that done before we meet at Columbia next week.

Xiaotao posted a the URL of a nice map showing the location of the
Mud building and how to get in. It should be in the list archives if
anyone missed it.

I'll set up a conference on the edial server for 10-2. If anyone would
like to try SIP videoconferencing, please contact Xiaotao directly to
see what's available.

Next week seems to me like a gathering of people already focussed
enough that an agenda might be more hinderance than help. If anyone
wants structure, let me know. In general I'd like us to leave the
meeting knowing exactly what we'll do, how we'll do it and who will be
responsible for each piece.

Anything I've missed that needs to be settled before next week?

- Jeremy