wg-pic - [WG-PIC:14] Couple of charts explaining what radvision does with presence

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

[WG-PIC:14] Couple of charts explaining what radvision does with presence

  • From: Mike Jones <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [WG-PIC:14] Couple of charts explaining what radvision does with presence
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:44:39 -0400

Jeremy

I put together a couple of charts explaining what Radvision does with
presence today. We are interested in understanding how to bring 'rich
presence' to this.

Michael B. Jones
RADVISION
Director of Business Development/Service Providers
201 689-6341
RADVISION
10 Years of Turning Vision into Reality
"This e-mail message contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which
may be privileged or proprietary to RADVISION. If you have received this
transmission in error,
please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and
all copies thereof."