wg-multicast - Re: March 23rd meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: March 23rd meeting

  • From: James Harr <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: March 23rd meeting
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 21:17:05 +0000

On the topic of traffic levels across internet2, I’ve been periodically pulling data about traffic volume and active streams.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R0mfeUc4MWZd-9uC_nYbYssY0rIOgTbhdvCxhT63W8Y/edit

The details of the reports are technically public (pulled from a public looking glass), however please don’t share this outside of this group for now.

If someone notices I forgot to update the sheet, bug me (email/Slack) and I’ll do another run and include it. If you want to share it outside this group, message me and I’ll make sure it’s OK and keep tabs on who it’s shared with.

--

James Harr