wg-multicast - Re: A special and important note regarding ASM multicast sunsetting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: A special and important note regarding ASM multicast sunsetting

  • From: Alex Hsia <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: A special and important note regarding ASM multicast sunsetting
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:07:40 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Bill-

thanks for the update.  I've been trying to get the Okeanos folks to transition to SSM for some time now.  They are aware of the deadline and are now more motivated to get their stream transitioned.

NOAA/OAR                                            Phone: (303)497-6351
Mailstop R/ESRL                                    GVoice: (303)536-5430
325 Broadway                                  e-mail:
Boulder, CO  80305                                   PGP keyid: 8A482A90