wg-multicast - Re: Okeanos Explorer

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Okeanos Explorer

  • From: "Grimes, Greg" <>
  • To: Alex Hsia - NOAA Federal <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Okeanos Explorer
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:02:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks everyone for checking this out. It was really bad this morning
at the start of the dive, but they straightened it out pretty quickly. I
was worried about it because I provide connectivity for a NOAA facility
at the Stennis Space Center. They get upset when they can't watch the
streams.

--

Greg T. Grimes
Senior Network Analyst