wg-multicast - Re: junos filtering msdp "reflector" originator

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: junos filtering msdp "reflector" originator

  • From: Chuck Anderson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: junos filtering msdp "reflector" originator
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:51:02 -0400

Has anyone tried contacting them?

% Abuse contact for '194.82.152.0 - 194.82.154.255' is
''

inetnum: 194.82.152.0 - 194.82.154.255
netname: CXWEST-3
descr: Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
descr: Core network infrastructure
descr: Was CXWMS which became part of Imperial College in 1997
country: GB
admin-c: ICH1-RIPE
tech-c: ICH1-RIPE
remarks: trouble: Please contact