wg-multicast - Re: IP multicast routers other than Juniper or Cisco

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: IP multicast routers other than Juniper or Cisco

  • From: "Fligor, Debbie" <>
  • To: Bill Owens <>
  • Cc: "Fligor, Debbie" <>, wg-multicast List <>
  • Subject: Re: IP multicast routers other than Juniper or Cisco
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:00:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I did this for a while on a Brocade MLX. we hit a few bugs with multicast in
general and moved it off to a cisco. they finally found the underlying
problem bug, but we’re replacing the MLXs this summer so I didn’t bother to
move it back.

On Jul 2, 2014, at 7:26, Bill Owens

--
-debbie
Debbie Fligor, n9dn Lead Network Engineer, CITES, Univ. of Il

"My Turn" - River Tam