wg-multicast - Video Furnace at Univ of Wisconsin-Madison

Subject: All things related to multicast

Video Furnace at Univ of Wisconsin-Madison

  • From: David Devereauxweber-Weber <>
  • To: WG-Multicast <>
  • Subject: Video Furnace at Univ of Wisconsin-Madison
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:34:03 -0400

The Wisconsin Institutes of Discovery (2010) purchased Video Furnace. We've
worked out a cooperative deal to add the UW Madison Digital Academic
Television Networks (DATN) channels to the line-up.

Most of the channels have locally-scoped addresses, but we've made Al Jazeera
a globally-scoped address. You can check it out at
http://vfurnace.discovery.wisc.edu

Dave Devereaux-Weber
University of Wisconsin-Madison