wg-multicast - Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test

  • From: Laura Kristoff <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:18:26 -0600

We can see the video here at Northwestern University.

--Laura

On 12/7/2011 7:55 AM, Jeffry Handal wrote:

As the LSU school of music prepares for recitals, we want to be able to stream performances via multicast. For now, we have set up a temporary rolling scream of announcements. Would someone test the options and let us know if they work via multicast.

Please go to http://cmus-ncast.lsu.edu and choose one of four options: multicast/RTSP with QuickTime/RealPlayer.

Your time and feedback is really appreciated. Regards,

--
Laura Kristoff
()