wg-multicast - Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test

  • From: "Gurcharan S. Khanna" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: LSU Music Multicast Stream Test
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:14:08 -0500

Jeffry,

I can receive the RTP stream with VLC but not the RTSP stream with QT X.
Both on my iMac.

-gurcharan

On 12/7/11 8:55 AM, Jeffry Handal wrote:
As the LSU school of music prepares for recitals, we want to be able to
stream performances via multicast. For now, we have set up a temporary
rolling scream of announcements. Would someone test the options and let
us know if they work via multicast.

Please go to http://cmus-ncast.lsu.edu and choose one of four options:
multicast/RTSP with QuickTime/RealPlayer.

Your time and feedback is really appreciated. Regards,

--
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Web: http://rc.rit.edu
Google Map: http://rc.rit.edu/directions.html