wg-multicast - Re: Multicast to Northwestern University

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Multicast to Northwestern University

  • From: Scott Bertilson <>
  • To: Laura Kristoff <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Multicast to Northwestern University
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:46:36 -0500

Perhaps you've fixed it by now, but it is working great to Minnesota.

Scott

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Laura Kristoff <> wrote:
I'm having some multicast issues on a juniper border router that I
just upgraded.  I went from 9.4 to 9.6 and finally to 10.1.

Beyond some issues with ISSU on the 9.6 upgrade, everything seemed
to work once I got to 10.1.  However I know found that at least one
of our BGP peers can not view our cspan multicast feed.

I'm wondering if others could try and let me know if you can see it.

It's available here:

http://www.i2-multicast.northwestern.edu/

The groups are:
233.0.103.8 - source is 129.105.223.8
233.0.103.9 - source is 129.105.223.8

We have 2 border routers and the only one upgraded so far is the one
that has our peering with OmniPoP so I'm thinking those will be the
people affected... and I've already established that people can view
it over MREN which is on the border that hasn't been upgraded yet.

--Laura

--
Laura Kristoff ()
IT Telecommunications and Network Services