wg-multicast - Re: Need test source

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Need test source

  • From: "John I. Quebedeaux, Jr" <>
  • To: Todd Chapman <>, wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Need test source
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:08:58 -0500

Title: Re: Need test source
Access Grid folks can drop by the Louisiana Lobby at (using Access Grid Client): venues.lbrn.lsu.edu.

Note: the previews don’t look great, because the feeds are larger than the standard CIF resolution (unless you have the latest VIC I believe). One of the feeds is 1920x1080 using h261as at the moment (sometimes I switch to h264 or mpeg4).

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.