wg-multicast - Winter Joint Techs Call for Proposals is now open

Subject: All things related to multicast

Winter Joint Techs Call for Proposals is now open

  • From: Elaine Lauerman <>
  • To: , ,
  • Cc: Susan Evett <>
  • Subject: Winter Joint Techs Call for Proposals is now open
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:15:40 -0400

All,

Sorry for the duplicates if you are on multiple lists.

The Call for Proposals is open for the upcoming Joint Techs (31 January - 4 February, 2010 at the University of Utah); the focus areas for this meeting are 1) Campus Networking, 2) Performance Measurement & Monitoring, and 3) Emerging Technologies: Cloud Computing, Network Testbeds, and More. The program committee is particularly interested in talks that focus on IPv6/Multicast issues as they relate to these topic areas.

[Lightning Talks will, again, be on the agenda (submissions for those can be sent to ).] In addition to plenary talk submissions, we are also looking for submissions for BoFs, SIGs, Working Groups, Sunday Tutorials, and other side meetings. We plan to finalize the agenda in early December so get your submissions in soon! http://events.internet2.edu/2010/jt-slc/focus-areas.cfm

On behalf of the Joint Techs program committee, thank you!

--elaine

Elaine Lauerman, Program Manager Events and The Commons
Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Dr., Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
office: 734-913-4253 | fax: 734-913-4255 | mobile: 734-604-8064

SC09: Visit the Internet2 Booth #1355
November 14-20, 2009
Portland, Oregon Convention Center
http://events.internet2.edu/2009/sc09/

  • Winter Joint Techs Call for Proposals is now open, Elaine Lauerman, 10/29/2009