wg-multicast - Re: Working Group Meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Working Group Meeting

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Working Group Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:47:03 +0200

Am 28.09.2009 um 22:34 schrieb Richard Machida:

Excellent video streaming options but the request was for video conferencing which to me means H.323 or some other bi-directional solution.

sorry for missing the point, some more bi-directional solutions, that would work immediatly ;) :

http://www.accessgrid.org/
http://isabel.dit.upm.es/
http://www.dimdim.com
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings
http://www.webex.com

regards
marc

P.S. our solution ( http://opencu.org.uk ) just works on PC though and is still more a " proof of concept" but we still working
on it , so when you know interested developers that might have a look into it feel free to spread the link ;-)

Richard