wg-multicast - Re: Inauguration Day Stream(s)

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Inauguration Day Stream(s)

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To: Lonnie Leger <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Inauguration Day Stream(s)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:57:07 -0500

Northwestern is planning to do their usual broadcast. Internet2 and Northwestern have both been fielding a lot of questions on this. I believe a message to the community is in the works with all the details on the stream.

As an FYI, I've instituted a change freeze on the Internet2 core network to coincide with the inauguration. There are going to be enough eyes on the multicast and unicast streams that we want to ensure things move smoothly.

-Chris