wg-multicast - FIRST Robotics competition multicast from RIT - March 6-8

Subject: All things related to multicast

FIRST Robotics competition multicast from RIT - March 6-8

  • From: Bill Owens <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: FIRST Robotics competition multicast from RIT - March 6-8
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:23:40 -0500

The folks at the Rochester Institute of Technology are multicasting the FIRST
Finger Lakes Region robotics competition for the next two days. Info about
the competition is at <http://www.firstrochester.org/>, the stream is
advertised with SDP as RIT-Robotics and is viewable with your favorite
client, at about 5.7 Mbps. Don't ask me what the robots are doing - I don't
understand the competition rules either ;)

Bill.

  • FIRST Robotics competition multicast from RIT - March 6-8, Bill Owens, 03/06/2008