wg-multicast - Workshop Discussion of Load-Balanced Links

Subject: All things related to multicast

Workshop Discussion of Load-Balanced Links

  • From: "David Devereaux-Weber, P.E. " <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>, Ed Maioriello <>
  • Subject: Workshop Discussion of Load-Balanced Links
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:28:30 -0600

In the Atlanta Workshop, we had a discussion about multicast problems on multiple load-balanced connections.

I don't recall the cause of the problem, or if we came up with a solution. Now I find that we are facing the same issue here in Madison. Do any of the other attendees recall that issue?

Dave

--
David Devereaux-Weber, P.E.

http://cable.doit.wisc.edu/
Network Services
Division of Information Technology
The University of Wisconsin - Madison
(608)262-3584

  • Workshop Discussion of Load-Balanced Links, David Devereaux-Weber, P.E. , 11/09/2007