wg-multicast - Re: reminder: Multicast BoF at I2MM is tomorrow 12noon-1pm

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: reminder: Multicast BoF at I2MM is tomorrow 12noon-1pm

  • From: Hitoshi Asaeda <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: reminder: Multicast BoF at I2MM is tomorrow 12noon-1pm
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:20:20 +0900 (JST)

> Just a reminder that the BoF is tomorrow 12noon-1pm in the Towne Room.
> Pick up your lunch at the Tiki Pavilion on your way. Please suggest
> items for the agenda or just show up!

Could you list up the agenda items?
If there is still a time slot, I'd like to talk about a multicast
channel announcement system. 10 to 15 min.
In addition, one of my students may want to talk about HDVTS
experiment in the last SIGCOMM. Also 10 to 15 min.
(In fact, I already made the same presentation about it in RC WG on
this Monday, so if there is not enough space, you'd able to skip my
presentation.)

Hitoshi Asaeda