wg-multicast - Re: sigcomm2007 workshop and conference

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: sigcomm2007 workshop and conference

  • From: katsuhiro horiba <>
  • To: Jason Bordujenko <>
  • Cc: Mahmoud Abo Elwafa <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: sigcomm2007 workshop and conference
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:58:01 +0900

Hello Jason;

I confirmed router proxy at APAN-JP, and compared APAN backbone topology.

http://www.jp.apan.net/NOC/implementation/xpconf.shtml
http://tools.jp.apan.net/rp/
(I chose TPR5, and did show multicast route inet group 233.9.196.100)

Family: INET

Group: 233.9.196.100
Source: 203.178.156.18/32
Upstream interface: ge-0/0/0.53
Downstream interface list:
ge-0/0/0.15 so-1/1/0.0

TPR5 so-1/1/0.0 is the link which is connecting to Abilene via TransPAC2.
But I couldn't find this route router proxy at Abilene.
http://routerproxy.grnoc.iu.edu/abilene/
(I chose LOSang and CHIC, and did show multicast route inet group 233.9.196.100 and show pim join)

Could someone check the border router between TransPAC2 and Abilene, and AARNET and Abilene?

best regard;
Katsuhiro Horiba

Jason Bordujenko ????????:
Hello Katsuhiro Horiba,

We are unable to see this stream on AARNet (AS7575) at present.

Can you please confirm it is being sent, and is routing correctly?

Regards,
Jason
--
Jason Bordujenko Video Conferencing Support Officer, AARNet Pty Ltd
e:

p: +61 7 3317 9572
m: +61 41 282 4549