wg-multicast - Re: Using Multicast to Cache Video Content

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Using Multicast to Cache Video Content

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Using Multicast to Cache Video Content
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 04:14:17 +0200

thanks for the link,

7489 sites allready :-)

http://ipv6.loercks.net/ipv6/mysql/ipv6.php

regards

http://[2001:6f8:900:795::2]

On Jun 28, 2007, at 10:21 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
I thought that this might be of interest to the WG :

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/jun2007/ gb20070627_046780.htm?chan=globalbiz_europe+index+page_top+stories

AKA

http://tinyurl.com/3yfcnk

The principals of Arootz went to see Dave Devereaux-Weber and Alan Crosswell this week, and are looking
for Multicast enabled schools to be beta testers of their new technology.

Let me know if you are interested in participating in this.

Regards
Marshall

  • Re: Using Multicast to Cache Video Content, Marc Manthey, 07/03/2007