wg-multicast - Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting

  • From: Laurence Kirchmeier <>
  • To: Alan Crosswell <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:43:04 -0500

I'd like to have some discussion about multicast beacon software, namely dbeacon and the NLANR beacon software - are there others?
_________________________________
Laurence Kirchmeier
Senior Engineer, Networking R&D
Merit Network Inc. Tel. 734 936 9703
Email:

Fax. 734 647 3185
_________________________________

On Nov 29, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Alan Crosswell wrote:

The Multicast WG meeting will be over lunch, Wednesday 12/6 from 12-1pm.

I am unable to attend this member meeting and would appreciate it if
someone would volunteer to chair the meeting. This basically involves
showing up:-) The discussions are usually quite informal and setting
the agenda involves an email to this group requesting topics for discussion.

If there is no volunteer by Friday 12/1, then we'll just cancel the meeting.

Please reply to this mail with your agenda items and if you'd be willing
to take charge of the meeting.

/a