wg-multicast - Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting

  • From: bdr <>
  • To: Stig Venaas <>
  • Cc: Alan Crosswell <>,
  • Subject: Re: multicast working group meeting at Chicago member meeting
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:48:49 -0500

I'd be happy to talk a few minutes about http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bdr/et/mcast-windows.html, if folks are really bored. Maybe someone ( ?) could talk a bit about the Advanced Multicast Monitoring Tool? (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ammt/)

Stig Venaas wrote:
Alan Crosswell wrote:
The Multicast WG meeting will be over lunch, Wednesday 12/6 from 12-1pm.

I am unable to attend this member meeting and would appreciate it if
someone would volunteer to chair the meeting. This basically involves
showing up:-) The discussions are usually quite informal and setting
the agenda involves an email to this group requesting topics for discussion.

If there is no volunteer by Friday 12/1, then we'll just cancel the meeting.

Please reply to this mail with your agenda items and if you'd be willing
to take charge of the meeting.

I was hoping to give an update on ssmping package (including new mcfirst
tool and ssmping looking glass (client web interface). Also perhaps
mention Perl module for IPv6 multicast.

I may think of more. Or could give some presentation on IPv6 multicast in general if there is time and interest (Not all that interesting for
those that attended the previous meeting though).

Stig

/a

--
Bob Riddle (bdr @ umich.edu) Enabling Technologies
University of Michigan Medical School 1301 Catherine Street

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"