wg-multicast - Re: can you set interface MTU in windows?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: can you set interface MTU in windows?

  • From: Andrew Lee <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: can you set interface MTU in windows?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:48:03 -0400

I may be mistaken, but I believe references to the TCP/IP stack in Windows XP
do not restrict itself to the TCP protocol, like a networking person would
think it would. I am fairly certain if you were to change the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{Adapter
ID}\MTU
that the change would effect all IP protocols, not just TCP.