wg-multicast - Re: [Fwd: Bradley needs urgent help with AccessGrid]

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: [Fwd: Bradley needs urgent help with AccessGrid]

  • From: bdr <>
  • To: bdr <>
  • Cc: "Johnson, Nial" <>, Caren Litvanyi <>, "Rabe, Cory" <>, , ,
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Bradley needs urgent help with AccessGrid]
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:32:58 -0500

How about the "default" venue server (https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Vene/default)

Then choose the "Community Lobby", "Big Horn" room.

bdr wrote:
I can test with you, if you'll remind me which AG Venue Server you are using and which "room" you'll be using.

Johnson, Nial wrote:
Hi all.
We believe we have identified the problem here on campus and are looking for an active site to test with. Can anyone point me to a site?
Thanks for all  your help so far.
Nial Johnson
Bradley University