wg-multicast - need help debuging multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

need help debuging multicast

  • From: William Caban <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: need help debuging multicast
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:28:04 -0400

I need help debugging our multicast (University of Puerto Rico). I remember I did the multicast configuration back in 2002 and basically haven't touch it since then. Lately we have been having various strange behavior where in a short period of time (an hour) people see us from some places and then it stops. I've try my best and I think it should be working (but clearly is not). Will this be a forum for this type of questions to post more detailed information? or, can anyone point me to the right forum?

Thanks in advance,

William Caban