wg-multicast - Joint Techs Multicast Session (in Salt Lake City)

Subject: All things related to multicast

Joint Techs Multicast Session (in Salt Lake City)

  • From: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Joint Techs Multicast Session (in Salt Lake City)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:16:49 -0800 (PST)

As a focus topic for the multicast session coming up at the
next Joint Techs workshop, is there anyone planning on being
there that can talk about experiences in trying to deploy
multicast in their ((near-)production) IPv6 network?

If we can find some folks to present, we might also have
some presentations on the background technology too.

-Kevin