wg-multicast - RE: [0] Re: [0] Testing, testing

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: [0] Re: [0] Testing, testing

  • From: "Richard Mavrogeanes" <>
  • To: "Alan Crosswell" <>, "John J. Brassil" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [0] Re: [0] Testing, testing
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:28:51 -0400

Hey, I'd be the last one to suggest you need less VBrick decoders, but
the StreamPlayer Plus s/w decoder comes with a capture driver that
allows you do live MPEG1 or MPEG2 transcoding to Real, Microsoft, or any
other format. Basically, the capture driver looks like a local "video
capture card" in a windows machine; hence any app that uses a "capture
card" can receive multicast MPEG. Just a FYI.

Rich