wg-multicast - Nick Mancini's engagement ends:-)

Subject: All things related to multicast

Nick Mancini's engagement ends:-)

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Nick Mancini's engagement ends:-)
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:19:05 -0400

Some of you have been using my MPEG1 test source of the Nick Mancini Collective. Just wanted to let you know Nick's been put out to pasture and replaced with "Jazz from MSM/CU" in MPEG1 and MPEG2 flavors. See SDR annoucements or http://www.columbia.edu/acis/networks/advanced/ni2day. I may try DVTS multicasting as well, but not until we get some router performance problems debugged.

/a

  • Nick Mancini's engagement ends:-), Alan Crosswell, 04/05/2004