wg-multicast - RE: IPv6 multicast (fwd)

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: IPv6 multicast (fwd)

  • From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: IPv6 multicast (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

FYI

Lucy E. Lynch Academic User Services
Computing Center University of Oregon

(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jérôme Durand
[mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 5:42 AM

Subject: IPv6 multicast

Hi

I am from Renater where we started to deploy what we call today the m6bone.
We have today about 20 sites connected worldwide and it is growing up every
day.
You can come and visit our web page
http://sem2.renater.fr/xcast
(pages are being updated)

Maybe you could reference our site in your page

Moreover, we created a mailing-list with around 50 people today interested
in IPv6 multicast.

To join, just send a mail to

with the message sub m6bone

I would like to be active in your working group as I think we have a good
background in IPv6 multicast.
I try to join PIM working group too in order to better understand some
features that we need.

Best Regards

Jérôme Durand
IPv6 - GIP Renater

  • RE: IPv6 multicast (fwd), Lucy E. Lynch, 08/07/2002