wg-multicast - Re: MPEG-4 test broadcasts

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: MPEG-4 test broadcasts

  • From: "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • To: Simon Leinen <>, "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: MPEG-4 test broadcasts
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:35:08 -0500

On 06 Mar 2002 15:28:33 +0100
Simon Leinen
> Marshall,
>
> the test picture looks great. Unfortunately the
> transmissions always
> start about an hour after I have left the office (I'm in
> Central
> Europe). Couldn't you schedule another transmission
> between e.g. 0400
> and 1000 EST (= 1000 to 1600 CET)?

OK, by popular demand we are doing a partial rebroadcast
starting at 8:00 AM
EST tomorrow. Enjoy, and please send receiver reports.

Next, we will have an indie movie festival featuring the
films of Keith Robinson (winner of the Academy award for
"When We Were Kings"). Time TBD.

Marshall

> Regards,
> --
> Simon.

> Eubanks"
> <>
> said:
> > Hello;
> > After all of the discussion about packet loss etc.,
> > I would appreciate receiving reports about the quality
> of
> > the
> > MPEG-4 broadcasts that we are sourcing today
> > through Wednesday - see
>
> > www.on-the-i.tv for info on how to get them - including
> > sdp file.
>
> > I released recently that we were not sending out SAP on
> this
> > - but we will
> > tomorrow.
>
> > Regards
> > Marshall Eubanks

  • MPEG-4 test broadcasts, Marshall Eubanks, 03/04/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: MPEG-4 test broadcasts, Marshall Eubanks, 03/06/2002