wg-multicast - RE: Anyone seeing the I2 Virtual Briefing IPTV feed?

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Anyone seeing the I2 Virtual Briefing IPTV feed?

  • From: Bill Owens <>
  • To: Ted Hanss <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone seeing the I2 Virtual Briefing IPTV feed?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:12:09 -0500

At 11:10 -0500 12/12/01, Ted Hanss wrote:
We're trying to debug this now. We're getting multicast feeds into our Ann Arbor office but we're not sending outside our LAN.

Just got a few seconds of the multicast feed, then both it and the Real feed stopped, then the Real feed came back but the multicast didn't :(

Bill.

(PS - love that LCD in the background!)