wg-multicast - Re: what to put in multicast boundary access list

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: what to put in multicast boundary access list

  • From: Amel Caldwell <>
  • To: Toerless Eckert <>
  • Cc: Alan Crosswell <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: what to put in multicast boundary access list
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:27:32 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Do you know what group 225.1.2.3 is for? I was snooping around some WWW sites
and noticed it was one (if not the most popular) in terms of SA entries. I
noticed this is true on my routers as well, so went looking to find out what
it was by doing a Google search and it looked like a lot of different apps put
that address in as an example.

Amel