wg-multicast - New web pages

Subject: All things related to multicast

New web pages

  • From: "John J. Brassil" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: New web pages
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:33:18 -0500

Greetings all,

At Kevin's request, I have created web pages for Multicast applications and
sources on I2. We would like to enhance these pages so that they are as
complete and useful as possible, so if you could please take a look at either
or both and send me mail with suggestions for additional content, I'll take a
whack at version 2 once I've consolidated the responses. The pages are both
reachable from the Multicast WG home page, but the direct links are:

http://www.internet2.edu/multicast/wg-multicast-applications.shtml
http://www.internet2.edu/multicast/wg-multicast-sources.shtml

Thanks for your help,

John

John J. Brassil | 615.322.2496 | ICQ# 9660375

Network Engineer, Vanderbilt Data/Video Engineering

  • New web pages, John J. Brassil, 06/18/2001